Recent Picture problem

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Ben's Landscape, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Ben's Landscape

Ben's Landscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey,

In the past like last year in december i was able to post pictures and such lawnsite was working fine. Now that we are in 2011 i can not post pictures anywhere just says DSCN2284.JPG:Upload of file failed.

I can post pictures some times but not others i posted them recently and now it wont let me post again i have not over posted pictures. Thanks for your help.

Ben

2. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

I am thinking that the images you are posting are too large for the site...please double check to make sure they are within the specifications for the site

3. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

That's funny. It is probably the size. Mine were the same way. I've been putting pics up for years with no problem but more recently they are almost all too big. Mike- Did something change on the site?

Ben- For now Jodi told me about this site to resize the pics. It's kind of a pain to do a bunch of pics but it works...here is the site.. http://www.resize2mail.com/ . Hope that helps!

Does anyone know if there is a way to change a setting on my camera to make the pics smaller?

4. Ben's Landscape

Ben's Landscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks both! i used the website that Bill gave the link to and that made the pictures work.

I didnt even give the size a thought because i had never had this problem before.

Bill- you are not kidding that is a long way around of resizing it! glad that i am not the only one that has faced this problem all of a sudden if it was working before with out a problem.

I would like to know if there was a way to resize right on the camera.