Recommedation in South Jersey

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by TPS, Mar 9, 2008.

1. TPS

TPS LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Could anyone recommend someone to me for a program for a customer. This is my first year landscaping and I just want to sub out all the fert and chem work because I am not licensed. Looking for a company I can trust. The homeowner already got a price from Scotts, but would like me to get them a few more quotes. Its Camden County, and thanks in advance.

2. mg10117

mg10117 LawnSite Member

i tried to send u a private message regarding your post, but it would'nt go through...you might have to change you settings.

3. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy LawnSite Bronze Member

He is too new

For him to beable to get and send Pms he must be a member for 10 days and have 10 posts

4. TPS

from NJ

Oh sorry, I didn't know all that. If you want to post a number I will gladly contact you. Thanks for the efforts.

5. lawns Etc

lawns Etc LawnSite Silver Member

The best in S Jersey that I know will travel to camden Co is Superlawns look in your yellow pages they will not be the cheapest by far but they are very good

6. TPS

from NJ

Thanks for the tip lawns Etc.

7. Dreams To Designs

Dreams To Designs LawnSite Bronze Member

TPS, try Tursi's in West Berlin, 866-920-5296, they have done excellent work for me in the past or you can try Steeplechase in Williamstown, 856-629-0990. Tursi's is a full pesticide, herbicide and exterminating company and can handle most anything you send their way.
    http://tursigroup.com/

Steeplechase does fertilizer, pesticide & herbicides as well as irrigation.
    http://www.steeplechaseturf.com/index.php

Kirk

8. TPS

from NJ

Thanks Dreams. Tursi in West Berlin is about 5 minutes from the house. I will contact them and see what they say. Thanks again.

9. fincat

fincat LawnSite Member

i can do the fert apps i am located in south jersey in sicklerville, if you have not found anyone to do them send me a pm with your contact info..

10. Dreams To Designs

Dreams To Designs LawnSite Bronze Member

Fincat, what is the name of your company, what services do you provide and where exactly are you located. I am always looking for local installers to work with.

Kirk