1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Recommenations of Mailing List Companies

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by jondcoleman, Mar 18, 2009.

1. jondcoleman

jondcoleman LawnSite Member

Could people please provide some references for mailing list companies and if possible, why you like them? Thanks!

Jon

2. Proc's Lawncare

Proc's Lawncare LawnSite Member

Call a couple of them and see why not alot of people have responded to this post... In my area the cost is about 3x what it would cost to mail them a whole freaking packet of info and yourjust getting the same info you could look up for free!!

got a quote of 10,000 names for just under $2800 bucks... uhm no, that is money wasted! Can do a double sided mailer printed on glossy and inserted in a local paper for $700 bucks that will reach 15,000 people.... The company will design the flier, print it, and insert it for me... Would never reccomend using a service for this!

3. TJLANDS

TJLANDS LawnSite Bronze Member

Get my list from Melissadata, about $150 (17,000 addresses)
    They allow you to take out whole carrier routes that you dont want.

What was that 2800.00 for?

4. grandview (2006)

grandview (2006) LawnSite Gold Member

There is a couple of companies out there. When I did mine last year it cost a penny a address mim. 10,000 so it was 100 bucks for the list.

5. StBalor

StBalor LawnSite Senior Member

I heard you can get mailing lists from the post office. Anyone know if it's true?