1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Recommendations for Seashore Paspalum

Discussion in 'Lebanon Turf' started by TClawn, Dec 20, 2004.

1. TClawn

TClawn LawnSite Silver Member

thanks so much for all your help. my brother is going to hawaii grower products today so I will have him either order some or get it if they have it in stock. thanks so much for all your help.

2. Ray@LebanonTurf

Ray@LebanonTurf LawnSite Member

Our rep that handles HGP is Jeff Freeman, you can email him at jfreeman@lebsea.com if need be. You can also use the Contact Us page on our web site to send him a message.

I don't know what volume of product you are interested in, but HGP may be willing to bring in what you need on their next order if it is not something they already stock.

The products I showed you were only a few of the products available that would be appropriate. HGP may also have some ideas on maintaining SP. Since they are local you might want to ask them for their advise as well.

3. TClawn

TClawn LawnSite Silver Member

I send jeff Freeman and E-mail to see what he can get in.

I already asked HGP for some recmendations and they recomended turf supreme made by simplot. I personally have tried that fertilizer and it is not very good for seashore, and goes contrairy to all that I know about it.