Recommended spray wands?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by walker-talker, Jun 27, 2005.

1. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Looking for a spray wand to be used to spray non-selective herbicides through my tank sprayer. Something that I can just unscrew my lesco chem-lawn gun and screw this onto. Any recommendations?
  2. ArizPestWeed

ArizPestWeed LawnSite Bronze Member

I use 3 different wands and they all have different threads , not interchangable .
    You have to disconnect the hose / clamp to change 'em
    I like the solo wands best , but , nothing more of the solo is any good
  3. TOMMY1115

TOMMY1115 LawnSite Member

Goto Home Depot or some place like that and buy quick couplers. They should have nipples for all of your different threads. Now, it's easy on easy off.
  4. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

There's a supply catalog that will have what I am looking for, but I don't remember the name. It's not Northern, Rittenhouse, Gemplers. I think they were pretty much just herbicide and pesticide equipment, but forget the name.

Any help?
  5. GreenUtah

GreenUtah LawnSite Senior Member
    from SLC, UT

I've seen what you're talking about, so you're certainly not dreaming! I was thinking westheffers or gregson clark, but I did a quick check and couldn't find them there either. I'm not so sure that the gun is as widespread as it used to be with Lesco keeping a tighter reign than there used to be long ago. I did see what you were talking about for the SP gun, but those have a different thread on the barrel. hmmmmmm..I'll keep thinking about it too.
  6. SodKing

SodKing LawnSite Bronze Member

Orchard Equipment or Gemplers may have what you want.

Go to the catalog then look up spraying on the left header here is the link to page 1 what your looking for I believe is on page 2. You may have to change gunjet

Oesco spray accessories

Sorry thats the maine spray heading...anyway click on spray guns and go to page 2
  7. You can get some good spray wands at . I was able to get some quick disconnects from my local hardware store and change the stock connectors.

I have two spray wands and a spray gun, now they all have the same connector and it is real easy to switch them.

Good Luck.
  8. nelbuts

nelbuts LawnSite Bronze Member
    from SW, FL

Check this place out. I use their wands to spray all my turf. In fact it is the most popular type in our area.

If you don't see the wand then give them a call and ask them about it. Fast shipping too. Oh and check out their tank set ups.
  9. ArizPestWeed

ArizPestWeed LawnSite Bronze Member

I didn't see any wands there .
    Would you please post that page for me , thanks
  10. Triple R

Triple R LawnSite Member
    Posts: 244 they have lots of pics and the best buy on 600 psi hose
    scroll down to the teejet lawn gun, they have a wand that you srew on to it Do a search but it's a lot easier if you order a catalog