1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawnboy82, Jun 7, 2001.

1. hello to all of my fellow lawnsite members. i have been thinkin about something today. i know that a lot of us, who cut gras, cut trees, do mulch, etc. are somewhat competitive about what our best is, like: oh my best day for grass was 34 lawns in a day with 3 guys, or 1500 yards of mulch in a day, or 6 acres cleared in a day, or whatever it may be. i am writing this to see how many of us would be interested in doing a lawnsite.com record forum book? just a thought.
  2. LoneStarLawn

LoneStarLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Where would be the proof?
  3. that is what i was thinkin as well. i would just say that people would have to be honest. not unless we wanna start paying dues for chuck or eric to go around to all of our places and record this stuff, lol. good frequent flier miles for them however.
  4. Vandora Lawn & Landscape

Vandora Lawn & Landscape LawnSite Senior Member

I spread 1500 yds of mulch today. By myself. I swear. :)
  5. CMerLand

CMerLand LawnSite Senior Member

Awwww Vandora.

You were sooo close I did 1525 yards today, but then my wheelbarrow got a flat tire. Better luck next time.

6. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

we did 34 lawns in a day with 2 people once, but we have little crackerjack box houses around here.
  7. Fine Lines Lawn

Fine Lines Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

LOL Vandora, and I'm looking forward to the additional replies.
    I cut 5 trillion blades of grass today :)
  8. scottb

scottb LawnSite Senior Member

Is that all you guy's did my Power Stroke powerd Toro Proline cut 52 lawns today with just me no helpers. Then I used it to move 2000 yds of mulch. Heck I dont even use the Superduty anymore unless it,s raining. lol lol
  9. Russ

Russ LawnSite Senior Member

My wife did'nt ask for any Money yesterday! Now there is a record!!
  10. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

think they may be a little problem with this idea.:D