1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

recycle used transformers?

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by David Gretzmier, Jul 9, 2009.

1. Tomwilllight

Tomwilllight LawnSite Senior Member

A short Portland story.

One summer many years ago - as a hippy hitchhiking cross country - I spend a month in the Pacific Northwest. I hiked half way around Crater Lake and a good part of the 3 Sisters. I spent a week or 10 days in Portland - hung out at Reed College where all the co-eds were.

I fell in love with the area and have wondered if I could ever get pack. I tried once when I interviewed for a position at Willamette University in 1982 but completely blew the interview.

Naomi's decision was very easy to agree with. My biggest problem was to not get too excited when the request for her to interview came in. I didn't want to unduly influence her.

Refurbished Unique Transformers - Excellent!

I sent them a 1120 that had been struck by lightening. When it returned from the factory, I ran it though a series of tests and it performed exactly like new. It now powers my sister's lighting.
  2. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member