Red and Yellow

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by tacoma200, Jul 15, 2006.

1. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

pic[​IMG] Just a pic of my Exmark Lazer Z and Hustler Super Z side by side. This may give you an idea of the differences. The Lazer sits higher, the deck trims better because it sticks out from the frame more, The Hustler has a heavier wider frame. The Hustler definately rides better but the Lazer seems to maneuver around tights obstacles better. I will keep you updated on things such as cut, preformance, etc as I compare the two over the next few months. Both are 27 hp 60" cut. (Ultra Cut and XR7)

2. tacoma200

[​IMG]

This is an old abandoned farm house lot that I mow ever two weeks or so with the Lazer. It rained the night before but it didn't clump or leave any stringers. There were plenty of clipping though.

3. punk_rockin2001

punk_rockin2001 LawnSite Member

Those two mowers you are running are the exact two that I have narrowed down my choices for my next mower. The Hustler rode so much smoother, but I still feel the exmark might have a better cut. I haven't been able to compare side by side, and I'm still torn both ways. Let us know what you think with cut quality and discharge. Thanks!

4. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

I don't see any pics.

5. tacoma200

Don't know what happened. They were there last night?

6. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

Set up a free account at www.photobucket.com and host them there. I would like to see the two side my side myself.

7. jazak

jazak LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Don't see them.

8. tacoma200

9. Signature Landscaping1

Signature Landscaping1 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

Here are the pics.

b781re2.jpg

b51fre2.jpg

10. tacoma200

Thanks, first time I tried to upload pics on this site and don't know what happened. Where does it explain how to post pictures on this site?