1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Red Max Blower Rack???????

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by DBLC, Nov 30, 2004.

1. DBLC

DBLC LawnSite Member
    from AR

I just bought my first redmax 8000 blower. Does anyone know where I can get a rack for it? Thanks!
  2. ztoro

ztoro LawnSite Senior Member

Green Touch

Trimmer Trap
  3. DSIM

DSIM LawnSite Senior Member

I have an older Redmax eb431 and needed a rack for an enclosed trailer. I found something at Home Depot for $6 that works great! Just needs some minor modification ( cut off ends ) and thats it.

iTS made to hold rakes and tools.
  4. wagner17

wagner17 LawnSite Member

Green touch makes a rack for blowers with a RedMax attachment. The rack is around $89 and the adapter is $9.95.
  5. Premo Services

Premo Services LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a eb7000 and a eb7001 blower and needed a rack to hold them and also my weedeaters. I got the gridiron system and it works perfect. I am very happy with it.

the address is www.novaecorp.com
  6. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

The 8000 is different. It will not fit in the regular racks that the other Redmax blowers will fit it. I have a friend working on one of my old racks to make it work. As far as I know, there isn't a rack specific for it yet.
  7. Premo Services

Premo Services LawnSite Bronze Member

I do not know about the 8000, but on the gridiron blower holder, there is a adjustment to adapt to different blowers, it might work...
  8. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

This winter I may offer some racks made just for the 8000 blower.
    Check in with me in a month or two. I will work on building some to sell to you guys and i'll give you a great price!
  9. PLM-1

PLM-1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Just as Premo said "gridiron". Fits everything.

Trailer 2.jpg
  10. greasy_gun

greasy_gun LawnSite Senior Member

Gridiron here
    it will work/fit any bp blower..
    extremely happy with mine