1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Red Max EB 431

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by wriken, Nov 9, 2004.

1. wriken

wriken LawnSite Silver Member

A friend has a red max eb 431, anybody know anything about this size blower? I would guess its about a 44cc motor, am I correct?

2. fga

fga LawnSite Silver Member

41.5 cc
    and don't let anyone tell you it doesn't kick @ss. Mine is almost 7 years old, still has its original sparkplug :) just replaced the recoil assembly last week for 27 bucks. my blower is like new again.

3. wriken

So are you saying it blows leaves pretty good? Thanks :)

4. fga

fga LawnSite Silver Member

its done the job for me. i've never used the bigger 7001 and up models. but its a great machine none the less.

what kind of price is he offering you, if you don't mind.

5. wriken

we never evan discussed it, I did'nt seem to interested in it, looked sort of like an older one. What would it be worth?

6. DSIM

DSIM LawnSite Senior Member

Mine is about 6 years old and I've never had a problem with it. I will go with Redmax again when its time to replace.

7. kawasaki guy

kawasaki guy LawnSite Fanatic

does anyone have a vid of the eb431 redmax blower?

8. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

There are a couple of them for sale on CL right now here in MI. It might be alright for grass clippings, but it's a small blower for sure. I wouldn't want to do many leaves with one. Heck, my old BR320 Stihl is 45cc and I wouldn't want any less.