Red Max Ebz8001 Sthil Br 600 Kaw KRB750B Shindiawa EB802 or EB8520 Echo PB-755SH

Discussion in 'Industry Surveys & Polls' started by mowerdude777, Jul 28, 2009.

?

What blower?

1. Redmax

33.7%
  2. Shindiaiwa

18.7%
  3. Sthil

36.1%
  4. Echo

12.7%
  5. Kawasaki

4.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. mowerdude777

mowerdude777 LawnSite Silver Member

bump to the top

2. Smithco Lawncare

Smithco Lawncare LawnSite Member

I have a BR600 and if im not careful, it'll blow down a house.

3. mictrik

mictrik LawnSite Member

I heard there was a wolf that could do that...

4. AndyTblc

AndyTblc LawnSite Fanatic

This thing will protect you from a bear, just point it at the bear and you'll blow him away. Now if you use a redmax, you'll be lucky if it blows an ant hill apart.

5. mowerdude777

I know sthil seems to be the best, but I am leaning tward the redmax, even though it is more money, I like all my red max handhelds a lot, and plan to run only red max, then again my sthil bg 55 is great too, THe issue is I want the red max, and my helper wants the br 600(for some reason he loves sthil since our bg 55 is so great) and he wants it, but I am the one with the cash, bur for all I know we may wind up with a shiny echo or kaw:rolleyes::laugh::dizzy::confused:

6. AndyTblc

AndyTblc LawnSite Fanatic

:hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead:NO. Your helper is smart STIHL

7. mowerdude777

I used the sthil a bit today, and loved it, he will see that you said he is smart:laugh: he is on lawn site, he is bobcatguy96, Ny dealer is big on both sthil and redmax ans says I csn not go wrong with either one, but I just like red max and thats me

8. mowerdude777

I used the sthil a bit today, and loved it, he will see that you said he is smart:laugh: he is on lawn site, he is bobcatguy96, Ny dealer is big on both sthil and redmax ans says I csn not go wrong with either one, but I just like red max and thats just how I am

9. genesis215

genesis215 LawnSite Senior Member

10. mowerdude777

I keep findin good deals on ebay, for used blowers, I am getting a trailer this week, so I will spend a lot of my cash, but will nbo longer have to cram a 2 21s, and the handhelsd in my moms van, but brfore mid october I will get a blower