Red Max

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Turf Dancer, Jun 1, 2003.

1. Turf Dancer

Turf Dancer LawnSite Senior Member

I priced a Red Max EB 7000 Backpack Blower cost to me with Commercial Discount is $449 is that a decent deal ?
  2. Clay

Clay LawnSite Member

That's the same price sells it for everyday... and I believe shipping is included...

Got the Echo pb750 in the other day... compared to the Stihl Magnum the Echo is heavier, quieter, and quite a bit stronger blower with nice shoulder straps....

3. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

I paid $450.00 for the 7001 blower a couple of months ago. That price sounds pretty good.:)
  4. just grass

just grass LawnSite Member

the price for the redmax is pretty good i just price one in tallahassee for 429

good luck
  5. Firefighter Dave

Firefighter Dave LawnSite Member

Sounds like a great price... I paid $499.00 for my Redmax EB7001 a couple of months.... I wish I got mowingmans deal!!!

:blob2: :blob2:
  6. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

good price, great machine
  7. lawncare3

lawncare3 LawnSite Bronze Member

Same price ALAMIA qouted me. I am going to check one out tommorrow.
  8. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

A local dealer was selling them for $439 last year, not sure about now though. I bought my last Shindaiwa EB630 for $429. They have now been that price for a year at almost all local Shin dealers. I can get good deals on blowers, but that's it. Trimmers, edgers and hedge trimmers all go for MSRP or more around here. Go figure :confused:
  9. captdevo

captdevo LawnSite Senior Member

i have some eb7000's left for $425 delivered!!