Reddmaxx ht2200 hedge trimmers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by leeslawncare, May 18, 2001.

1. leeslawncare

leeslawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I just got myself aa set of reddmaxx trimmers .OK tell me what you know about them.If they are half as good as my blower i think i made a good investment?Got them for 300.00 plus tax .

2. UrbanEarth

UrbanEarth LawnSite Member

I have looked at them before, and when my Tanaka dies, I will be getting a RedMax. Let us know how it holds up!

Alan

3. DMC300

DMC300 LawnSite Senior Member

Good investment,just keep all of the bolts tightened up.I've lost just about every fastener on mine!

4. Hip2u77

Hip2u77 LawnSite Member

I agree with DCM300 about the loose screws. Redmax blowers and hedge trimmers tend to lose their screws (haven't had the same "problems" with the weed eaters/edgers) but the performance and longevity, in my opinion are second to none. We've been using all Redmax products for years and with the exception of one blower that got carbon buildup and wouldn't rev as high as before they all still work great. 4 weed eaters, 2 hedge trimmers, 4 handheld blowers, 2 backpacks and an edger still going strong.

The Cutting Edge
    Since 85

5. leeslawncare

leeslawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks guys for your input.How often to you grease it?i used them today at home an they are wicked!