Redesigned Launch of BestRockfordYards.com

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by Rick13, Oct 11, 2012.

1. tonygreek

tonygreek LawnSite Gold Member

Any time.

Re: Adobe Master Collection, I would take a look at their Creative Cloud offering. The education discount is phenomenal and it brings your first year costs down significantly.

Links are great. If you trust the source, then I would suggest doing so. If they can keyword link it for you, even better.

2. Rick13

Rick13 LawnSite Senior Member

Hi Tony,

The student discount for Adobe Cloud is $19.95 per month for the 1st year. Then you can cancel if you want after the first year, or it goes to $29.95 a month afterwards.

If I cancel after a year, will I still be able to use My Website if I'm not using Adobe anymore?

Because I can always make future pages, and then link them up at a later time to the server....right???

3. tonygreek

In a word...yup.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Rick13

Hey Tony,

Can you run your SEO Form Report again on My Website: BestRockfordYards.com

I should have some keywords listed now.... I hope!?!?!

Because I am seeing My Website pull up on Search Engines now....usually Google, but starting to see it on Yahoo and Bing....but Google's the best for me.

You have to type Aeration Rockford IL....and starting to see it for Oganic Compost Spreading Rockford IL too!!!

Thanks for your help!!!!

Rick

5. tonygreek

Here's what Google has indexed. From what I can tell, this is not an accurate representation of your site:
    https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&biw=1366&bih=653&q=site:bestrockfordyards.com

Bing seems to have more:
    http://www.bing.com/search?q=site:bestrockfordyards.com

To text readers, as I pointed out in previous feedback, your site is still blank, as it does not have "hard" content. It's generated on the fly, each time your page is called from the server. Do an experiment of sorts. Go to your home page, do a "view page source" and see if you can "read" your site's content. Now open up http://blog.servicevines.com/about/ and do the same.

Re: other SEO reporting, there is no difference. Download the SEOQuake plugin for Firefox and you can see what elements your site presents or does not.

When you start building out your new site, I'll be more than happy to weigh in, but with the current Wix site, I really can't add anymore to the issues their sites inherently present.

6. Rick13

Ok guys....lets forget that My SEO isn't that great or at all...but when searching in Google I show up in my local area towards the top (which is good). Let's skip this for now.

My website....the videos are off of a cell phone, because I didn't own a camcorder at the time.....so I know I need to make better videos (but I'm not selling videos...just trying to make people's yards grow better). So I will be working on new videos....so we can skip that too.

What else should I do???

Because I want to work on it this Winter....and then in Spring....like February run an ad in the local paper talking about Reseeding with Organic Compost, so I can get people's yards looking good....from the drought and sod/web worms that love drought conditions.

So what other idea's do you guys have?????

Thanks!!!

And don't forget....Organic Compost Is Health Food For Your Yards!!!!

7. tonygreek

That's a great, high-impact, educational tagline, but while you're telling us this, I don't see it mentioned on your site. :)

8. Rick13

It will soon....just have to figure out where to put it. And thanks!