1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

redhawk mowers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Robert S, Feb 15, 2007.

1. Robert S

Robert S LawnSite Member
    from tx

im looking for a fair priced walk behind any one own the redhawk
  2. tallimeca

tallimeca LawnSite Bronze Member

if you are a homeowner, go for it.

Otherwise, I don't advise. I looked at it, not impressive.

Plus, you won't have a big outlett for parts.
  3. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

I just bought a 32" belt drive Red Hawk. So far I have only cut my front yard with it........but I like it so far.
  4. LindblomRJ

LindblomRJ LawnSite Silver Member

Belive they are made in China.
  5. Robert S

Robert S LawnSite Member
    from tx

lol.for real?
  6. lawnpro724

lawnpro724 LawnSite Silver Member

Yeah there made in china and so is just about everything else that everyone owns in this country. I have looked at them and they look like decent mowers especially when you consider price. I'm not sure if I would want one for a main mower but for a backup why not. If your just starting out www.landscaperpro.com has a nice setup for little money that would get you up and running. I wouldn't replace my Toro's with Redhawks but I do think they would make a decent backup mower. Before you go out and bash China made products you may want to consider that if you bought anything in the last 5 years it was made in China. Do you like your TVs, Phones, Computers and the list goes on. Your using a computer to be on this site aren't you? Did you know that all motherboards used for computers are made in China these day's, I bet not. I wish things were still made in this country but the sad truth is there not.
  7. newz7151

newz7151 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Tejas

And I bet not either. There are still a few motherboards that are populated in the US. Although they are becomming few and far between. I worked previously for a company that produced quite a large number of motherboards for Dell and HP, along with large rack cards/assys. for Cisco.
  8. Robert S

Robert S LawnSite Member
    from tx

what are the mowers brand at lawn pro
  9. Matts lawn care

Matts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

10. LindblomRJ

LindblomRJ LawnSite Silver Member