1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

redi rock ??? BID ???

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by new leaf, Jan 3, 2007.

1. new leaf

new leaf LawnSite Member
    from 03077

Any Advice On How To Bid A Job That Requires This Type Of Wall System . Much Different Than The Standard Interlocking Wall System On The Market . Basic Information Would Be Helpfull
  2. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

Curious, why use caps on every word?
  3. Duekster

Duekster LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

You have to use caps on interlocking walls to give them the finished look.
  4. cedarcroft

cedarcroft LawnSite Senior Member

the sarcasm around here runs DEEP!!

regarding the original question, this is a common question on this board for everything from mulch to poured concrete. this is not a question that can be answered without alot more info. site conditions, access, excavation needs, your overhead etc. there are probably some people on here that can help, but not without more info.
  5. Mike33

Mike33 LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice post.
  6. vntgrcr

vntgrcr LawnSite Senior Member

I am right now bidding a job with this system and as said before there is a lot to it/ variables. Talk to the local rep that sells the block and they should be able to help you out. Here we get about $150-200/block installed. The current job I am doing has about 300+blocks and I am in at about $75K-ish. But I have some geo grid/ drainage issue's that need to be dealt with, hence the extra costs. Hope this helps.