RedMax blower ?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by thartz, Jan 9, 2003.

1. thartz

thartz LawnSite Senior Member

Can anyone tell me the difference between the EB7000 & EB7001.The RedMax website only shows the EB7000.Thanks!

2. Bunton Guy

Bunton Guy LawnSite Bronze Member

Im no genius but usually its just a updated model...maybe a few more CFM's but usually the same CC's let some of the other equipment pros tell ya the difference.

3. thartz

thartz LawnSite Senior Member

I'm suprised LGF hasn't responded:I know he is a fan of RedMax.Bunton Guy, are you going to the Charlotte trade show this month?

4. Bunton Guy

Bunton Guy LawnSite Bronze Member

Yes sir I will be there...nobody has told me when it is but im suposed to go and take some pesticide class to I can get my spraying liscence. But when I find out I will be there.

5. a little more CFM and a right hand throttle/cruse control.

Basicly you now have a choise for the position of the throttle.

6. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

I have the 7000 and just bought a new 7001. I got the left hand controls on both the old and new one.

7001 is 125 cfm more than the 7000. This is the most notable difference. A few more mph also.

There is a little opening in the back of then new one that allows some airflow to the operators back. I haven't noticed anything with it, but they say it will keep the operator cooler.

Both are comfortable to wear. I haven't noticed any difference. But, those that have been doing leaf jobs with me lately say they think the 7001 is more comfortable.

...and yes I said leaf jobs. We have finally had a break in the rain. We have been doing leaf jobs all week, and have several more to go. Plus the phone is continuing to ring about them. Guess I will not get the winter off this year. Oh well...:)

7. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

hoss, no hibernation for ya? Too bad.

BTW, think of all the money you'll be making this winter...gotta remember that if I need a loan...lol:D :D :D

8. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

I'm getting sleepy too.