Redmax Blowers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by darwinwolfenstien, Jun 1, 2008.

1. darwinwolfenstien

darwinwolfenstien LawnSite Member

I had a questions about dealers and blowers. If I were to buy a redmax EBZ7001 on say speedway sales.com would my local redmax dealer have issues with working with the warranty? I am 17 and run a small landscaping business. Not that I am to cheap, but the $40 I would save is enough that I could probably talk my parents into letting me buy one cause I would save WOW "$40". Anyway I want it to work and not have a problem with servicing. Don't bother with giving me guff about running what I buy through my parents. Rent is free and so is food. I just want to keep it that way until my senior year of college. I am not the brightest guy out there, but I am not stupid either. Any help would be great thanks.:confused:

2. DuallyVette

DuallyVette LawnSite Gold Member

My local dealer doesn't have a problem with who I got the RedMax stuff from. After the dealer that I bought a blower from wasn't smart enough to repair my blower satisfactorily, I took it to another dealer( I buy from them also) They knew how to fix my blower. I've also bought stuff from texasmowerparts.com

3. LarryF

LarryF LawnSite Bronze Member

I have too. Don't remember if that was the same place, but it was somewhere in Texas and I live in NJ. An EB7001. And when I found out there was free factory upgrade, I took it to a local dealer. He didn't mind, and I presume RedMax paid him for his work. Why does this question come up, anyway?

4. johnnie5

johnnie5 LawnSite Member

how about you talk to your local dealer and see what price he can do ?

build that relationship and it will repay you ten fold

5. JTF40

JTF40 LawnSite Senior Member

Bad attitude, kid. :nono: :nono: :nono: