1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

redmax blowers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by caps2mow, Mar 19, 2004.

1. caps2mow

caps2mow LawnSite Member

I was wondering the best prices everyone has found for redmax backpack blowers eb7000 model? Looking to buy a backpack and they seem to be pretty good. Deciding between redmax, sthil, and shin. What is your opions and best found prices.

2. GrassFearsMe

GrassFearsMe LawnSite Senior Member

i got a price for $495 for the EB7001 its around the same for the Shin. I got one of both and they perform the almost the same. (ilike the redmax better though)

3. caps2mow

caps2mow LawnSite Member

Thanks for the info, are they worth the $?

4. premier lawn care

premier lawn care LawnSite Member
    from Tx

Landscape Supply in Waco TX has the eb7001 for $435.00 and they will ship for free.

5. caps2mow

caps2mow LawnSite Member

Thanks that seems like a great price!

6. GrassFearsMe

GrassFearsMe LawnSite Senior Member

Well worth every penny. We have 3 redmax blowers we use everyday, some are like 5-6 seasons old, very durable.

7. riden2low

riden2low LawnSite Member
    from Oregon

Yup, first season with my Redmax and have no complaints here. Check out the internet. I found mine for 425.00 shipping free from AL and I am up here in The NW but that was during the Holidays. Here in the NW the price is 499.00 on sale and the dealers here can't keep them in stock.

8. springman26

springman26 LawnSite Member

Funny I was about to post the same question! I seem to remember this post last fall and somebody had one on a site for $380. Anybody remember where?

9. caps2mow

caps2mow LawnSite Member

Yeah I was wondering if any of you still had the contact information for these places you bought the blowers from.

10. premier lawn care

premier lawn care LawnSite Member
    from Tx

Well now it looks like Landscape Supply is selling them for $425 shipped. Look on Ebay. Their number is on the ad.