1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

redmax bp blower how much

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Scenic Lawnscape, Mar 8, 2004.

1. Scenic Lawnscape

Scenic Lawnscape LawnSite Senior Member

I am looking to buy a redmax bp the top of the line model, not sure of the model # how much can I expect to pay. I seen one Post that they were on sale in Nj for $399 for One day is that a steal?? thanks for the input
  2. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Their top model is the EB7001. It runs anywhere from $399 to $499.

The $399 price will be hard to come by as that is an open house special price. Check your local dealers for Spring Open Houses, I'll bet that many will have similar pricing. I got a flyer from a dealer that will have these for $400 at their Open House this month also.

But I have seen them for $425 shipped by a seller online.
  3. dishboy

dishboy LawnSite Platinum Member
    from zone 6

Their priced at $396.00 here, not sure if that is a special or not. I would go for it as it appears to be comparable to the big shindaiwa for at least $100 less.
  4. lawn perfection

lawn perfection LawnSite Senior Member

I bought mine at the end of last years season for 399. thats the cheapest i have seen it.
  5. ACut AboveLandscapin

ACut AboveLandscapin LawnSite Member

I got mine midseason last year for $425. It is so good, I am gonna buy another this year.