Redmax CHTZ2500 Hedge Trimmer

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by curry, Mar 15, 2002.

1. curry

curry LawnSite Member

Just wanted to let yall know that these hedge trimmers are selling on ebay. I bought mine for $199+$20 shipping. They sell for over $450 at the store w/ tax. They are brand new. Mine is on its way and have already talked with a guy who has received his and says they are gerat, and BRAND NEW. You cant beat that for the best hedge trimmer on the market(possibly). I remember a post awhile back where someone said to give each other a heads up when a good deal comes across ebay, so, heads up!

2. CS Lawns

CS Lawns LawnSite Member
    from Iowa

Sounds like a good deal hope it works out like it should.

Just a word of advice to others

Be sure to read this guys feedback, most responses are good but the complaints all seem simalar.

3. curry

curry LawnSite Member

CS Lawns
    Thats a good point. That is why I am doind COD. This way I cant get shafted out of my money and I can inspect before I buy. FedEx charges $7.50 extra for this. I have purchased many things off ebay and have had great luck. I bought a new Echo PB 403 a month ago and paid $213. Thay run $360 in the store. Always check feedback and read for yourself

4. Upstate Mike

Upstate Mike LawnSite Member

Well I just got my new REDMAX CHTZ2500 Hedge Trimmer today and it works awesome.You cant beat that price of 199.00.If you email him direct he will sell them to you without bidding.

5. SCAPEASAURUSREX

SCAPEASAURUSREX LawnSite Senior Member

??? Anyone curious as to why he can sell them so cheaply ??? Are they factory recons ???

6. curry

curry LawnSite Member

They are not factory recons. I dont know how he can sell them so cheap. Most of the time a business closes its doors and they sell all their inventory. If you look on ebay there are many, many new things on ebay such as weedeaters, backpack blowers, stick edgers, and chainsaws. Mine came sealed in the retail box.

7. steve

steve LawnSite Member

Maybe they are Hot:blob2: :angry: :blob2:
    They are a brand new model this year