Redmax Dealers in North Texas?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by SoloMow, Nov 16, 2005.

1. SoloMow

SoloMow LawnSite Member

This question is for LCO's in the DFW area. Can you recommend a good, friendly Redmax dealer? Please don't give me the name of a certain old hardware store in DeSoto, TX. I bought a Redmax stick edger (and several other items) from them last spring. Love the edger, I just hate the crappy experience of walking through their doors. I've since visited three more times because it is convenient. After the last trip, I vowed never to return again. No smile, no greeting, no assistance, no thank you after a purchase. Nothing!

2. TXLAWNBOY

TXLAWNBOY LawnSite Member

Contact Travis at Landscape Supply in Waco. He is easy to deal with as well as being a sponser, I buy all my trimmer line, 2 cyc. oil, edger blades, as well as a Gravely 1332G W/B about a month ago. I am also buying some new trimmers and 2 new B/P blowers in the spring. Mine are Echo and are a few years old so I am going to try out Redmax from Travis.

3. JMB

JMB LawnSite Member
    from Texas

I agree, give travis a call. I bought a Redmax 8000 from him and just ordered a new 2006 Lazer XS. I had the 8000 at my door the next day. I don't think that you can beat his prices in the metroplex.