Redmax Dealers Selling Online?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Tanaka, Aug 29, 2006.

1. Tanaka

Tanaka Inactive

Hi,
    Just curious - after the recent mandate from Redmax banning online sales, what are the thoughts of Redmax dealers who currently sell Redmax online?

-MW

2. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

First that's not a "recent" mandate.....that has always been RedMax policy.....second I think this post is a cheap shot at Redmax which is a LS Sponsor by a company rep of another company that is also a LS Sponosr that sells far less trimmers.

3. CRM Lawncare

CRM Lawncare LawnSite Member

Good call MM!

4. horsequick

horsequick LawnSite Member

I could care less why you posted it. So I'll answer your question. I buy wherever I can get the best deal. And that's usually online. I work on my own stuff even when it's under warranty. It's just faster that way.

So my thoughts are KEEP DOING IT if I can buy cheaper!!!

5. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

I agree with this comment, also with MM. Except I try to get some work done by the dealer if it is under warranty.

6. jazak

jazak LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Cheapshot Tanaka!:nono: :nono:
    REDMAX SELLS A HOLE LOT MORE THEN YOU AND YOU'RE JUST PISSED. I hope they delete this thread, better yet keep it up so everyone can see how blood thirsty you are.:hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead:
    You get sales and customers by a good reputation& good service but NOT by backstabing other companies, THAT IS WHAT NOT GETS YOU SALES.:hammerhead: :hammerhead:

7. Ron's Lawncare

Ron's Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

i belive it's between Redmax and thier dealers. the dealers that sell online are paying the same price as dealers that don't sell on line.
    the bottom line is Redmax online dealers are selling product i don't think Redmax will shut them off.

8. Tanaka

Tanaka Inactive

Let me rephrase the question:

THIS QUESTION IS FOR REDMAX DEALERS WHO CURRENTLY SELL ONLINE:

Just curious - after the recent mandate from Redmax banning online sales, what are your thoughts. ok with it? Will fight it? Will continue to sell online?

Sorry for the confusion. I know there are more and more dealers on lawnsite and am looking for feedback.

-MW

9. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

MM is right...and Jazak is right too...Cheapshot

10. walker/redmax

walker/redmax LawnSite Senior Member

OK, this is obviously a stupid question because everyone else gets it and I don't so be gentle. But I don't see how this is a jab a redmax. Maybe their on line dealers but I'm still a little confused.:confused: :confused: :confused: