Redmax EB430

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by jsbmaine, Mar 13, 2006.

1. jsbmaine

jsbmaine LawnSite Member

Looking at one used, do you think this is enough blower for general use? Mostly just blowing clippings off drives and walks, maybe some leaf use.

2. lazerslicer05

lazerslicer05 LawnSite Member

Personaly i use a redmax eb 7001 blows great and takes only a few minutes to do corner lots with lots of edging and sidewalk

3. Signature Landscaping1

Signature Landscaping1 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

If you can, spend the extra money and get a bigger redmax, like the eb 7000,
    How is Pennsylvania treating you?
    Joe

4. jsbmaine

jsbmaine LawnSite Member

Good so far, it's a lot warmer than Maine. I will be starting cleanups next week! I already have 5, so it seems the business is going ok to start.

BTW, how do you adjust the height of cut on the Bunton? Does it have to do with the spacers on top of the blade spindles?

Jeff

5. Signature Landscaping1

from Mass

I have never adjusted the height of the deck on the bunton, but i think you have to adjust the spacers on the front casters/ forks, good luck with the cleanups, btw how is the mower running?
    Joe

6. jsbmaine

jsbmaine LawnSite Member

It's running great. i ordered the brake bands from mow more, and i put new bushing in the front casters so the wheels don't bump the deck. I also replaced the variable speed control rod so I can slow it down now, helps for loading it on the truck. I really like it, much better than the old mower I had.

Are you starting spring work soon?

How bout some more music?

7. Signature Landscaping1

from Mass

yea i pulled out all of the equip from storage and such, and ill be starting within the next few weeks, i already have 15 of my customers lined up for spring cleanups. The music is coming along, i am very sick again, so i havent been able to practice much. but hopefully by next weekend ill be back to normal.
    Joe