Redmax EB4401 accessories???

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by fishinpa, Nov 2, 2005.

1. fishinpa

fishinpa LawnSite Senior Member
    from SE PA

I recently purchased the Redmax EB4401. At the dealer it was between the Redmax and an Echo for the same price. (Redmax was discounted to $309.00) I have to admit I didn't demo them, I just purchased the Redmax on their reputation and soo many recommendations I've found here.

Now that I have it and have few hours under my belt, I regret not asking If I could borrow and demo them together at my home. Is there a curved tip available for the Redmax blowers? I’ve searched their website and see no offering for “accessories”.

I noticed this feature on the Echo, & I instantly realized why they have it once I fired up the 4401... it's got to be for flower beds and such. I think the curved tip would allow to have just a bit more "control" and i want that. I also think it would be really handy for extra "control" when pushing large leaf piles, but I haven't used one do I'm not 100% about that, it just seems to make sense, I think.

Sorry to ramble, it's just the way my brain works.

2. JHIGGS

JHIGGS LawnSite Member

They do offer a "duckbill" tip with a cyrved end. The part # is HBN-100.

3. fishinpa

fishinpa LawnSite Senior Member
    from SE PA

I went and picked it up the other day for about $16.00. It's okay but I wish the outlet was round and it had slightly more "angle" on it. I don't think it's quite 45`.

Thanks,