redmax eb7001rh auction

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by captdevo, Sep 29, 2002.

1. captdevo

captdevo LawnSite Senior Member

2. Doogiegh

Doogiegh LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys,
    Just wanted to say that through some Pm's on here, I ordered a Redmax EB7001rh from Capt Devo 2 nights ago. I think the first PM was at 9:00 pm and after 3 or 4 exchanges, by 11:30 pm, I had ordered direct from him and even had a UPS tracking number!?!?!

Mine will be here next week, I'll be sure to post how it does.

I'm currently using a Crafstman 23.2CC handheld that is like 10 years old, so I simply can not WAIT for it to get here. <G>

:blob2: Faster, UPS, Faster..:blob2:

3. JohnstownMower

JohnstownMower LawnSite Member

I purchased one of these on Ebay last week from CaptDevo. I recieved it on Tuesday and this blower is awesome! Two days this week I used it to get wet grass off of sidewalks, and it gets them clean. This is the first backpack blower I have ever had and I'm really liking it so far. Thanks CaptDevo for the great deal.

Randy Albertson
    Albertson Boys Enterprises
    Johnstown, CO:) :)

4. Bunton Guy

Bunton Guy LawnSite Bronze Member

I can get the blower for the same price locally why would someone want to bid at a auction for them ?

5. captdevo

captdevo LawnSite Senior Member

Bunton Guy

duuuhhhhh, maybe they can't......

pretty simple to figure out!!

sooo simple i figured you would understand!

even my 2 y/o could figure that one out.......shop around!!!

good day!!

6. mcambrose

mcambrose LawnSite Senior Member

Also might save you tax. IT is 9% here. That is a large savings. We hardly ever have anything go wrong with our blowers, so why not buy internet. Cap'n Devo sold me one a couple of weeks ago. I couldn't believe the prompt friendly service. I just ordered some walker parts this week and he sent them out promptly with a note when they were sent. My dealers can't touch that type of service around here. Here, if they order a part for me they charge me tax and shipping. I tell them I can get it delivered to my door for less, why should I drive over there. I can understand the tax, but I think their markup should cover the shipping.

7. Bunton Guy

Bunton Guy LawnSite Bronze Member

I was just picking with your emotions...my friend owns a dealership I get everything at cost. Your sale is great dont get me wrong ,:angel:

8. Well for one maybe that can't get tham as explained in the above posts.

2 Captdevo is a sonsor and he helps keep LS going so why not get it through him.

3 his prices are hard to beat!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Doc Pete

Doc Pete LawnSite Gold Member

And, you save the state sales tax....... right on, Mikey;).........
    Pete

10. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

I don't know how it is where you guys live, but here in CT you are responsible for paying the sales tax on items bought mail order. The seller does not have to charge it, but it is still due to the state (buyer pays). They have a major radio add campaign going right now for a tax amnesty program, and they mention that specifically. It's been that way for a few years now and is supposed to be paid at income tax time from what I gather.