Redmax EBZ8001

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by yz250fpilot, Nov 9, 2006.

1. yz250fpilot

yz250fpilot LawnSite Member

Just got mine yesterday, and all I can say is wow. All I have ever used before is handhelds, but I decided to get something for some leaf cleanups this year. I did not realize a backpack blower could move wet leaves like they were sawdust. I thought I was gonna start rippin' up sod with this thing! haha! I can't wait to use it some more...I love new toys! Two thumbs up for the EBZ8001.:clapping:

2. desert rose gardening

desert rose gardening LawnSite Senior Member

I ordered one yesterday, should get next week, been doing this work for 23 years, it will be nice to see how far blowers have came.

3. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

I'm glad to see you guys buy a blower that has plenty of power. It sure makes doing clean-ups a lot faster.

4. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

These will tear the grass up if you are not careful with them.

See my "tips" thread... LOL...

5. Ron's Lawncare

Ron's Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

i noticed yesterday mine is starting to pick up some power. i guess the engine starting to break in. :clapping:

6. blowerboy

blowerboy LawnSite Member

i got 8001 and 7001 both are great machines, i needed another bp blower cause one of my other backpacks broke...,anyway i used the blower on like half choke the whole time , i was realydisapionted with the power , we took linch brek and the engine was cold so i put it on choke and then put it to t he regular cycle and that thing is powerful!!