redmax gz3500t ??????

Discussion in 'Tree Service Equipment' started by Guest, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm a husky fan myself. Never have run a RedMax but I think Husqvarna owns RedMax now.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Might not do much good on that saw since the flight from the bucket.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey LazyIke, did you get that new Stihl? What model?

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Anyone using this saw???? Bought a couple of them a little while ago because I love their trimmers. At first they screamed and cut great then after about 10 hrs. they quit running and hard to start, they have been to the shop countless times. Their suggestions was to use redmax oil, premium gas, get carbs adjusted. Everytime I get them back they run great for a couple of hours then craps out again (carb adjustment) Well as of yesterday I have one less as I threw it out of the boom truck. I am going to buy stihl tommrow. I should have known better.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Got a couple 200t and one echo cs-360t

6. Guest

Guest Guest

;) first thing I did. I like these echo saws have had many of them. I refer to them as throw away's ( great bucket saw and inexpensive) Thanks Steve:waving:

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Check for a clogged muffler screen. Steve

8. Guest

Guest Guest

I think he still has 1 left. Steve

9. Guest

Guest Guest

You need to pull the limter caps off that cs360 and give it more fuel, most are set to lean as they come and are boogy and could burn up. If you really want some power open the muff up. 200t's are good saws and run good as they come. Steve

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Why did you buy an echo