Redmax online

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by TomB, Jan 10, 2006.

1. TomB

TomB LawnSite Member

What is the best place to buy Redmax blowers online.

2. pgoulding

pgoulding LawnSite Member

I just ordered a new 7001 for a little over $400 shipped on ebay, and they have the 8000's on there for around $475 shipped. Hope this helps you out.

P.J.

3. wriken

wriken LawnSite Silver Member

Ebay, thats where my 8000 came from. $482.50 shipped to me.

4. out4now

out4now LawnSite Bronze Member
    from AZ

I know people used to buy them from Landscape Supply Online I think he changes his name to Texas Mower Parts though. There was a lot of discussion and bashing about the warranty though. Seems you have none if you buy online.Lots of old threads about it.

5. MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC

MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC LawnSite Senior Member

Yes, Landscape Supply is highly recommended. Travis or Kurt(sp?) can get you just about anything you want at very reasonable prices. I dont know about the warranty issure though. Would be a good question for them.

6. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

plain and simple is you get no warranty

7. GreenMonster

GreenMonster LawnSite Silver Member
    from NH

well then, there is NO good place to buy them on-line then.

8. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

9. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

If I remember correctly, it's because a factory authorized dealer has not checked out the unit prior to the sale.

I know everytime I buy something from my dealer, one of their mechanics will look over the machine, start it up, and make sure it operates correctly before filling out the warranty and sending me on my way. You can't do that online, now can you? When you purchase something online (sight unseen), it's a gamble IMO.

10. wriken

wriken LawnSite Silver Member

When I bought mine on ebay, the dealer sent a warranty registration with it, I sent it in.