redmaX

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by aees115, Dec 2, 2004.

1. aees115

aees115 LawnSite Member

hi
    anyone have an eb 8000? i bought one today and i usually use the 7000 series. i am very happy with all of redmax's product especially their blower. i wasn't all that impress with the new 8000. am i the only one that feel that way???? dint get me wrong i was happy with it and all but it wasn't what i thought. it definitely has more power then the 7000's though.

2. Mo Green

Mo Green LawnSite Bronze Member

There are many, many, Redmax testimonials on her. Do a search and you'll see.......

3. aees115

aees115 LawnSite Member

thats good but they dont compare them as i asked

4. Gautreaux's LNG

Gautreaux's LNG LawnSite Senior Member

We have both the 7001 and the 8000. We love ours. We still use the 7001 plenty but the 8000 is great on shopping centers or anything with large parking lots or driveways!

What didn't you like about the 8000?

5. aees115

aees115 LawnSite Member

its not that i didnt like it. i think its a great blower for large debris areas but not for detail work. i just wasnt as impressed with it as i thought i would be i am still very impressed with the 7000's

6. TURF DOCTOR

TURF DOCTOR LawnSite Silver Member

In this buisiness i have learned to get the most powerful equipment you can buy, it saves you time day to day.

7. Gautreaux's LNG

Gautreaux's LNG LawnSite Senior Member

What type of detail work do you do with a blower? The idea of a blower is to blow the debris from and undesired location to a desired location. I think the 8000 does and awesome job it this.

For smaller areas, simply use less power. The blower does not have to be full throttle to operate.

I have both and I'm fully satisfied with the 8000. Has the power I need, saves walking back and forth, back and forth!

8. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

If you would have done a search you would find several posts by me and others on the 7000, 7001 and 8000.

9. stevo22

stevo22 LawnSite Senior Member

i agree with the above post...what the hell is detail work with a blower???if you want detail work try one of those things people have next to the fireplace to help blow air into the fireplace..don't know the name of it but i'm sure that will help you...i've used the 7000, 7001, and currently own the 8000...each is different...my favorite, the 8000 of course...

10. TURF DOCTOR

TURF DOCTOR LawnSite Silver Member

It is called a bellow.....