Redzone Help

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by J8hn, Mar 4, 2014.

1. J8hn

J8hn LawnSite Member

I was given Redzone to spray in my bermuda yard but was only told to mix it 1.1 ounces with a gallon of water. My question is, how much do I mix, I have about 10,000 sqft yard with after taking off my home foundation. I am using my stihl SG 20 back pack sprayer that I bought. Also the guy said I can use dishwasher liquid to make it stick.

2. agrostis

agrostis LawnSite Silver Member

Last edited: Mar 4, 2014
  3. J8hn

J8hn LawnSite Member

The yard is bermuda I have the original sprayer that came with the stihl sprayer. From the download it appear that this maybe discontinued soon. What is the matter with this product. I have a lot of onion weeds and some clovers. This is what I was given so as a homeowner I am willing to apply it if it is safe. I just want to do it right. Thanks for replying.

4. agrostis

agrostis LawnSite Silver Member

So according to the label that 1.1 oz. in 1 Gal. of water is for 1000 sq.ft. You need to mark out 1000 Sq. ft. in your paved driveway and figure out how much water in your sprayer that take's. You need to adjust to get it to 1 Gal. and go from there. I'd be careful with that dishwashing soap. That's a quick way to make a big mess. Good luck.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2014
  5. ReddensLawnCare

ReddensLawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

You will need to make split apps. Redzone is junk IMO
    Posted via Mobile Device