referral

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by JTS Landscaping lawn, Apr 24, 2008.

1. JTS Landscaping lawn

JTS Landscaping lawn LawnSite Senior Member

i was going to start doing the referral program wondering if you let the customer choice what they want. was going to offer 10% off next billing for each customer that signs for the season. the other one would be a a gift card for local resturant. would it be a good idea to let the customer have the choice between one these iteams.

2. larryinalabama

larryinalabama LawnSite Fanatic

Most of my work is referrels, I just do super good work and alaways go the extra mile to make peoples propertys look the best on the block. No kind of program necessary, it takes care of itself.

3. yardtamer

yardtamer LawnSite Member

I use a referral program. Its 10% off of your monthly contract up to 50% for everyone that you refer that signs a contract.. as long as your referral maintains that contract. It has worked out well.. sometimes the referrals don't want year round care but you still end up with a new client... In that case I do something extra for the person who gave the referral... clean out their gutters or something they would nornally pay for.. Referrals are the best way to build your business!!! Its working for me.