Refined LGF

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Turfdude, Apr 17, 2003.

1. Turfdude

Turfdude LawnSite Bronze Member

I have taken notice that in the past month or so that all of Mike's replies heve been conceise, well thought out and worded. Behold a new improved LGF. Some of his previous responses although a bit rough around the edges and blunt, contained a plethora of real time knowledge, but are now toned down for hopefully a more receptive audience. To be in this business as long as he has, and still be growing strong, speaks volumes in itself. It is time to listen, appreciate the words of wisdom, accept his change for the better and keep movin' on.

Mike and all who repspond to these discussions with varied opinions are what make each one of us that much more aware of ourselves and other methods for achieving our goals. Their early failures that they share help us to avoid making mistakes, and their words of wisdom can be used as a basis from which others may learn.

2. The Lawn Boy Pro

The Lawn Boy Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

Ditto u on that one Turfdude! Except, after u said that, I read "Your village just called ... seems they're missing their idiot!!!" at the bottom of your post-What a great way to close a conversation!!! LOL :D ;) :blob2: JK though:D

3. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

I noticed that too and I'm glad for everyone else's sake. I also have been trying to tone it down a bit recently, but maybe not enough that it would have been noticed ;) I know Mikey and I got into a few "debates" over some issues :eek:

4. greenman

greenman LawnSite Addict

Doesn't one get wiser and choose words of wisdom with age? Are you getting old,Mike? Or is it Cindy has calmed you down and made you choose your words wisely? :D :D

JK, with ya Mikey.:p.

5. lawnagent

lawnagent LawnSite Senior Member

Gosh! Now you all have gone and embarrased LGF:eek: :eek:
    LOL yes I learn alot from hisposts. Thanks LGF:D

6. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

Just wait....I'm sure he's saving it up for some unsuspecting victim!:D

7. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

I have a feeling it is more like he's working a lot so he's to tired to argue. ;)

8. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

HAPPY EASTER!!
    John

400 634.jpg

9. David Gretzmier

David Gretzmier LawnSite Gold Member

I have always appreciated LGF's comments. we are a rough bunch. Even after meeting folks who run 4-10 million dollar lawn care companies, I am convinced that 99% of the people in this field started out pushing a lawn mower. it is no surprise that all of us tend to have strong beliefs; we earned them through hard work, not through formal horticulture residency school. I applaud LGF for his wisdom and knowledge.

DAVE G

10. greenman

greenman LawnSite Addict

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Working a lot? at what?:D