regarding vinyl graphics

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by lopomon, Mar 12, 2008.

  1. lopomon

    lopomon LawnSite Member
    Posts: 21

    where do you guys go to get these? an auto body store or what?
  2. StBalor

    StBalor LawnSite Senior Member
    Posts: 798

    google truck lettering and graphics in your area.
  3. CreativeEdge

    CreativeEdge LawnSite Member
    Posts: 65

    i have had luck on craigslist w/ this one. I had bartered a spring cleanup for a guy that created a logo, made business cards, vinyl lettering for truck and trailer, door hangers, and post cards. It might be worth a shot for you.
  4. lopomon

    lopomon LawnSite Member
    Posts: 21

    googling that is very broad, i want to simplify it. im basically just looking for the names of the companies that do this, so i can search by that. such as auto body, graphic designers, vinyl companies, just the general name of the business that people who do this work go by.
  5. lopomon

    lopomon LawnSite Member
    Posts: 21

    nvm, got it :)
  6. CrimsonLawnCare

    CrimsonLawnCare LawnSite Member
    Posts: 95

    look up , i dont know if they are in your area or not but you can check
  7. bohiaa

    bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic
    Posts: 5,220

    Local Print shops can do it
  8. IN2MOWN

    IN2MOWN LawnSite Platinum Member
    Posts: 4,993

    Any sign company does vehicle lettering.
  9. lopomon

    lopomon LawnSite Member
    Posts: 21

    exactly the one i was looking at!
  10. jiggz

    jiggz LawnSite Senior Member
    from jerz
    Posts: 646

    look in ya yellow pages under signs.. all sign places so it

Share This Page