Reguirements

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Southern Pride Lawn, Jul 20, 2005.

1. Southern Pride Lawn

Southern Pride Lawn LawnSite Member

i have been looking on the fl gov web pages and cant find the requirements to get a lience for fert/ pest control. i have a few customers that what topchoice and Deltagard for there lawns. i dont want to turn them away anymore. what are the requirements for fl?

2. lawnguy26

lawnguy26 LawnSite Member
    from Florida

3. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Southern Pride

After reading the laws, you may find it very difficult to get a Commercial Lawn & Ornamental Pesticide License in the state of Florida. If you tell us you actual location or city, One of us with a license might hook up with you to provide those services to your customer and give you a finder fee, Etc. I am currently not Licensed but Certified. I am in a semi retirement or Break from business right now. I plan on going back in business sometime. When is the question, I sold my business and I have been enjoying not working for the last 6 months. However doing nothing mean you get nothing done. It might be time for me to go back in business part time.