Regular Cab Short Bed Update

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Cornell, Jun 25, 2013.

1. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

Just thinking instead of putting a thumb on go with the Towtem. That is if Lano would have a used Towtem they would part with.

Your regular cab has got to be fun. :drinkup:

2. Cornell

Cornell LawnSite Senior Member
    from MN

Trade in on it was 19,900. I went and saw what they would give me for it at a local dealership. Private party is 24,700. I have a local buddy that wants it but if that falls through I will be searching out possible buyers.

I was thinking 23-24 but money talks lol.

I really like driving the truck, it's cloth interior but has steering wheel controls, jump seat, push button 4wd and power drivers seat to give you an idea.

I have the RC for work and my other white crew cab is for personal use. I barely ever drive that thing anymore. I bought the greystone crew cab just for the trans (6-7k) if I had it built myself. Then flip it and hopefully get my money back out of it. The RC trans is going in it and has similar miles but I just tuned that truck 10k miles ago.

I know Lano has the Rotobec off our CX75 we traded in...and a couple used Towtems in that size. I'm sure they'd be willing to part with one of them or even that machine.

3. jonny01blaze

jonny01blaze LawnSite Member

Makes sense, I missed you had another CC.

4. Chris_NC06

Chris_NC06 LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Sanford, NC

New truck looks good, would look even better without that hideous RBP grille.:laugh:

5. Cornell

from MN

Yeah it's white

[​IMG]

Yeah, not my choice haha. I took the logos off and it looks a bit better now.

6. dieseld

dieseld LawnSite Member
    from 90210

Damn that truck is sick! How difficult is removing the black filler piece in between the bumper and the grill?

7. Cornell

from MN

Not too bad, I did a writeup on how to do it on GMFullsize.com

8. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

Heck if I were you I would just keep the truck for myself. You can never have too many toys right? But you have some serious talent when it comes to detailing equipment and trucks.

9. Chris_NC06

Chris_NC06 LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Sanford, NC

X2.

Keep it and lower it. You know you want to.:D

Always loved the way this truck looked.

image.jpg

10. Nico963

Nico963 LawnSite Member

Cornell,Did you ever tint the S770?

Pics???