Regular Cab Short Bed Update

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Cornell, Jun 25, 2013.

1. Cornell

Cornell LawnSite Senior Member
    from MN

Nope just tinted the T770.

The truck is running again, although I have a exhaust leak under high boost so I need to figure that out.

Trans are swapped between the grey CC and the little truck...and the 71.5mm Cheetah is in the regular cab too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. jonny01blaze

jonny01blaze LawnSite Member

Wow, your white CC looks great! nice wheel choice as well.

3. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Looking very good man! Have you ran into any real problems that were hard to come by with the build so far?

4. STATEMENTLAWNCARE

STATEMENTLAWNCARE LawnSite Member

Did you shorten the frame yourself or did you have a shop do it? I'm not too far away from you and am looking to do this to one of my plow rigs. Any info would be great! Thanks
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Cornell

from MN

Hardest part was doing the upper oil pan. Other than that is wasn't too bad. I'm fairly mechanically inclined though.

We sent it to my girlfriends Dad's frame guy. He did a great job. I've done some work out in Orono. :waving:

6. STATEMENTLAWNCARE

STATEMENTLAWNCARE LawnSite Member

Would it be possible for you to give me his contact info, that's if he's looking for more work. You can pm me if you don't wanna put it on this sight. Thanks!
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Cornell

from MN

Painted my interior in the reg cab. Turned out pretty good. Last dash piece should be done tomorrow.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Towtems are on the DX235 and DX85.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Really happy with how the pumping turned out on the DX235. The extra hydraulic stack was put in the factory tool box and if I remove two bolts the whole right side of the machine is open and easy to work on.

Time to go to work, going to start on some smaller stuff next Monday. Some of our sites got 8-12" of Snow last night

Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
  8. coopers

coopers LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks very nice!

9. hvy 1ton

hvy 1ton LawnSite Senior Member

Was your case 75 a standard boom? If so, i'd be curious how where you fall on fixed/swing boom after you put some hours on it.

10. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Man the new machines are sexy.
    Posted via Mobile Device