1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Reinders & Spring Valley

Discussion in 'Fertilizer Application' started by PR Fect, Jun 24, 2012.

1. PR Fect

PR Fect LawnSite Bronze Member

For you Midwest guys and gals, I received a letter yesterday that said Reinders will now be the exclusive master distributor for Spring Valley products. As many of you know they were competitors in the fert and ice melt business. So what do you think this means? Lower price for us? Less choice in products? The letter says they will be distributing in Illinois, Minnesota, Iowa, Michigan, North and South Dakota, Kansas and Missouri and of course Wisconsin.

2. Yatt

Yatt LawnSite Member

I don't know anything about Spring Valley products but just bought a Spyker S40-5020 from Reinders.

They seem to be a great company to deal with. They put the spreader together and delivered it right to my door for not much more than shipping would have cost me. I will be calling them about hebicides and fertilizers.:clapping:

3. pfd27

pfd27 LawnSite Member

I deal with Reinders in plover all the time. They are a great group of guys and usually have what I need on hand.
    Posted via Mobile Device