reinvigorated

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by jaybird24, Mar 11, 2008.

1. jaybird24

jaybird24 LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

Hi everyone- Well spring is almost here after a long winter in Wisconsin. I've been away from lawn maintenance for the last 2 years to concentrate on getting our hardscaping and land restoration up and going. 2 years ago the last thing I wanted to see was a mower or any of the properties that I'd been to every week since 1993. Now all of sudden I can't wait to get back out there, I used to think it was the mowing that got to me, nope it's paperwork and finding time to fit it all in. Well now that I have a beautiful daughter and my still wonderful wife I realized family comes first and the work will get done. I hope everyone has a great season.

2. ACA L&L

ACA L&L LawnSite Bronze Member

Paperwork will be the death of me!! I have 4 little ones runnin around.
    16 mos/5/6/7. I love coming home to see these guys going nuts that im home fo the night, especially on Fridays. We make pizza watch a movie maybe have a popcorn fight and sleep in the family room. I cant remember life before these guys. I really cant, they are the reason I work so hard.:)

3. jaybird24

jaybird24 LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

Sounds like a fun household. I can't remember life before my daughter either, not sure I want to either.

4. ACA L&L

ACA L&L LawnSite Bronze Member

How true.......