Relax Gedd

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by 1MajorTom, Dec 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Stop posting that. I understand that there is a fine line between what stays in commercial lawn care and what gets moved. There were threads about mulch and repair questions that no one said, "this has nothing to do with commerical lawn care" that were on the main page. Of course your threads will get noticed. Some will stay, some will move. Now stop bringing up every thread and posting, "this has nothing to do with commercial lawncare."
    I suggest we all leave the worrying of moving threads to me, otherwise it becomes a situation that every thread turns into getting "patrolled"
    Thanks.

"ya ya, I know this has nothing to do with commercial lawncare, but it's staying. :waving:

2. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

troll thread, troll thread. THIS HAS nothing to do with comm lawncare. sean, can we clean this place up a bit?

3. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

ahhhh..but is it a troll....:p :D

4. DLS1

DLS1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey Bobby Sean has made you a very happy man by allowing you to keep posting so why don't you make some of the LCO here happy by posting your threads in the correct forum.

Thanks Sean for helping the little guy find himself in lawnsite. He has found his destiny and calling. :D :D :D

5. lawnMaster5000

lawnMaster5000 LawnSite Senior Member

Bobby, you should be happy you are allowed to post on this site at all.

Every time i read a post that is just absolutely absurd I check for the name and find it to be another one of yours.

Post in the off topic or something and stop waisting our time.

6. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

excuse me? ALLOWED? u got it twisted mr "i'm 24, been in business since i was 14". HA HA HA, it is a PRIVILAGE to have me posting here. if not for me, this place would be nothing but one big customer ass kissing contest, and you'd all be tied for 1st place

7. C&KLawnCare

C&KLawnCare LawnSite Member

Yes mr moron your alowed to post here , Maybe they should say Pack your bags and leave ,

Customer asskissing contest , Yea right we members have to damn near tell you how to run your buisness , because your dumber than the last shovel load of coal , I tossed in the stove an hour ago .

8. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Whoa now, let's all settle down here. If you want to insult him, send him a pm where you can go back and forth till your hearts content. he enjoys being insulted i think, but let's not do it here. thanks.

9. C&KLawnCare

C&KLawnCare LawnSite Member

surley noted and your most likley right Jodi , :)

10. You guys really make this funny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.