remember....

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by SKYNYRD, May 27, 2010.

1. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

disclaimer* the opinions in this post are the opinions solely of me. they do not necessarilly reflect the opinions of any other member of our fluid film family although i am sure most would agree with me....

memorial day is not about having a 3 day weekend. it is about remembering thos who gave the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom to spray fluid film on anything and everything we want to after reading all warning labels first:usflag:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

thank you to everyone past or present who's brave enough to put on one of the greatest uniforms of all!

2. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Well said my friend :usflag::usflag:

My uncle on my Dad's side served in WWII and my Grandfather on my Mothers side served in WWII as well.

3. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

:usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag:

4. lilweeds

lilweeds LawnSite Senior Member

W/O those people there would be no Fluid Film.

5. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

6. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

Thank you for taking the time to honor the heroes that have preserved our freedom and way of life. :drinkup::usflag::usflag:

7. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

8. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

*newusflag**newusflag**newusflag**newusflag**newusflag*

it's something that needs to be said/shown/done all the time but especially on memorial day...

thank you to everyone who ever served and to those who are currently serving in the military to protect the freedoms we sometimes take for granted and this year a very special thanks to seal team 6 and all the military dogs :usflag:

*newusflag**newusflag**newusflag**newusflag**newusflag*

9. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

:usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag: