Remind me to tell you my story

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by Twotoros, Aug 30, 2005.

1. Twotoros

Twotoros LawnSite Senior Member

I have stayed away from LS for a few years now. I had my reasons. I came back to look at how you are surviving gas prices. When I have time I will tell you how Bush and his trickle up economy and a swarm of lowballers have reduced me from grossing 1500 a week to 400 a week.

Oh wait...I just told the whole story.

(optimists need not reply, seriously!!!)

2. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

ya its all Bushs fault, he makes the gas prices higher.

Man have you ever gone to school, ever heard of something called OPEC. Go to canada or france man, if you dont like your country, get the F out. Wether you like the presidents actions or not, you should still stand behind him. People like you is what makes the "other guys" win. All you guys just expect to sit around a camp fire and sing peace songs is going to make the world a better place.

3. Twotoros

Twotoros LawnSite Senior Member

Heard the same tripe from you people three years ago. I have tried every form of advertising to get my business back. And as far as OPEC goes open your eyes you sheep. Big oil is all in bed together, from the Saudis to Chevron to Richard "DICK" Cheney. You are wasting your tying skills with replies like that so keep moving!!!

4. CuttingCrew

CuttingCrew LawnSite Member

From the comment in your signature line it would seem your problem started before 2002. Based on the time it takes for a presidents actions to drastically affect the economy, your problem started squarely in the Clinton administration.

Just because you a liberal doesn't give you the right to cast your blame on the conservative president.

5. daveintoledo

daveintoledo LawnSite Silver Member

50 pecent of the country has been take in in by this used car salesmen.....you are wasting your breath trying to get them to understand..... bush has gotten millions from his oil holding in the last 4 years, he has people fooled into thinking they are rebublicans by using religion as a tool, when they will never really make enough money to be one....he did the same with the black vote.....

another misconception, is that it takes a whole administration for the effect to happen, bull crap, this county finally had a deficit of zero,,,,, now where in debt more then ever

have to hand it to him he really sold people on this crap, make the wealthy richer and the money will trickle down to the small business owner, no they buy yachts and planes with the money

and as far as children lecturing on economics and politics, they have never even voted yet...all they know is listening to mommy and daddy talk about how great bush is , so the regurgitate the words

ask me to leave my country and ill kick your a$$, not that far of a drive, i spent 6 years in the marine corps defending this country, wish i could defend it from the Republican assignation of this land....

6. Mancinioldhorse

Mancinioldhorse LawnSite Member

Hurricane katrina was the presidents fault too....Geeze...Yeah it's everyone elses fault your business is in the tank. Just by your attitude even a blind man could see you don't have what it takes for this business.

If you don't have the will, you won't find a way. It's obvious you don't have the will to succeed in this business...but you have the will to pass blame and push your political views on others.

Oh and by the way, it says on the bottom of your post that you quit lawnsite in 02....so why are your here?

P.S. You fanatical liberals love to place blame, but you have no answers....only obstructions.

7. daveintoledo

in the future ill try and keep my political views to myself and focus on lawn care......

8. SproulsLawnCare

SproulsLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member
    from IN

I guess Bill Clinton was just trying to get the young interns votes. At least Bush has a little religion.
    Of course we had a zero deficit before Bush was elected. Our president Hillary had our military decreased to nearly nothing. No military - No bills - No protection against terrorist and other countries.
    Sure they buy yachts and planes, wouldn't you if you had the money. Besides, I make jets engines when I'm not mowing - so let them buy all the planes they want. It helps my pay check!

9. daveintoledo

poor guy just got a little on the side, its not like he lied about starting a war or anything......i wonder who cuts his grass???? bet he has a nice lawn

10. Howard Roark

Howard Roark LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

I'm with ya Dave. It's usually useless to make the blind see, even with printed facts in front of their faces. :mad: