1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Reminder Cards

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by kory landscaping, Feb 24, 2004.

1. kory landscaping

kory landscaping LawnSite Member

I was wondering if anyone has a sample of their reminder cards they send out. I'm trying to make one's up, could use some help!!! . I talked to some of my customer's last fall, but i've added new services this year. And you like to see if their interested.

thank you
    kory landscaping
  2. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Hey neighbor, I just send a letter out letting them know we are starting up again and list the services we provide to see if they want to add anything on for the upcoming year.

Post cards might not be a bad idea I saw some at Staples today

Richmond Hts.
  3. Let it Grow

Let it Grow LawnSite Senior Member

Do you use contracts?
    If not I'd just use letters like lux said. That way you have a lot of room to tell them about yourself.
  4. kory landscaping

Thanks Larry at Lux Lawn & Let It Grow , I made a couple of samples and i have a newsletter made up too. The Response cards i send with the newsletter and have them send them back if they want to continue lawn cutting or my fertilizer program. I get alot of feedback and alot of new customers doing it this way. It cost me 20.00 for copies of newsletter at officemax. And i make my own copies on the printer for response cards.
  5. kory landscaping

Lux Lawn Hey neighbor, how's business?. Are you just in Richmond Hts?.