1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Remote Control Lawn Mowers for Steep Hills

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by johnwright238, Apr 13, 2012.

1. StanWilhite

StanWilhite LawnSite Silver Member

I mean to manufacture the machine.
  2. johnwright238

johnwright238 LawnSite Member

3 to 1 is not very steep
    Posted via Mobile Device
  3. johnwright238

I would be happy to add you to a demo tour coming up here in 2 weeks to let you drive one. Use the contact us form at SummitMowers.com and I will add you to the list....on the eastern half of the United States from Texas and over
  4. B-2 Lawncare

B-2 Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I would love to see a video of you mowing a hill like the one in the video.
  5. weeze

weeze LawnSite Fanatic

what i meant was keep the prices high enough so homeowners don't start buying them and cutting their own lawns and firing all of us in this industry. homeowners are lazy but anyone can sit on the porch and work a radio controlled mower while drinking their favorite beverage. that will be the end of all of our jobs/careers.
  6. Roger

Roger LawnSite Fanatic

Is the mowing deck a rear discharge? How wide? How many blades? Anything unique about the engine that is working at steep angles for extended periods of time (lubrication)?
  7. johnwright238

Rear discharge
    34 Inch cut
    Two blades
    Oil pump pressurized filtration
    Trx 60 will have self leveling desile
    Posted via Mobile Device
  8. johnwright238

Keep your eyes peeled at the Indy 500 this year. Summit Mowers will be on the Jumbo Tron! Can I get a Woot Woot? :cool2:
  9. cimkill

cimkill LawnSite Senior Member

How Much????

B2 In a couple weeks will be cutting very steep areas and I think that video was steeper than what we cut. I will post video as soon as I do. So let me know the Price? B2 video your hill we all want to see Im sure.
  10. johnwright238

The zero turn wheel driven models start out at $2,200 and the track driven hill climbers start out at $7500. Have you been to SummitMowers.com yet? Take a look and let me know of any questions here on Lawnsite for others to learn from. Thank you for your interest!