Remote Control Mower Dealers

Discussion in 'Employment' started by johnwright238, Apr 14, 2012.

1. johnwright238

johnwright238 LawnSite Member

My name is John Wright owner of Summit Lawn Mower Co. I am looking to set up dealers all across America to stock our track driven remote control lawn mowers especially in mountain regions.
    [​IMG]
    Draw media attention to your company with these mowers on your showroom floor. Here is the ABC News Interview they did on me back in February: http://www.abc24.com/news/local/sto...rolled-Lawn-Mower/YbDMSh3ZDUy8_68_915QTQ.cspx

[​IMG]

People will come from miles around for a demo. I have had people drive/fly in from all over the country. One was entertaining the idea of flying in from Europe even.

[​IMG]

John Wright
    Summit Lawn Mower Co.
    1-662-266-7256
    www.SummitMowers.com

2. Duekster

Duekster LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

I know there is a niche's market for these types of unit. I have seen hills where you can barely walk much less mow. Most people are going native on these area and the grass will be high when they are mowed.

I am not going to put these in close quarters with fences and structures as noted in another thread. Perhaps scarcastically when you posted a thread I posted.

With those wide tracks, how do you suggest the last portion be handled.

3. doyles

doyles LawnSite Member

john
    that's alot of money for only a 34" mower.
    i do like the idea and design.
    could you build one bigger ?

4. johnwright238

I can build a 60 for not much more but wanted to use the 4 basic models I offer to get the awareness out there and get this ball rolling.

5. johnwright238

It is a pain to manually take care of the sections along a fence line with a weed eater or push mower. :((

6. Duekster

Duekster LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

I know but the wide tracks are going to leave something. Less for sure but something.

7. coxslawncare

coxslawncare LawnSite Member