1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Remote Control Mower Dealers

Discussion in 'Employment' started by johnwright238, Apr 14, 2012.

1. johnwright238

johnwright238 LawnSite Member

My name is John Wright owner of Summit Lawn Mower Co. I am looking to set up dealers all across America to stock our track driven remote control lawn mowers especially in mountain regions.
    [​IMG]
    Draw media attention to your company with these mowers on your showroom floor. Here is the ABC News Interview they did on me back in February: http://www.abc24.com/news/local/sto...rolled-Lawn-Mower/YbDMSh3ZDUy8_68_915QTQ.cspx

[​IMG]

People will come from miles around for a demo. I have had people drive/fly in from all over the country. One was entertaining the idea of flying in from Europe even.

[​IMG]

John Wright
    Summit Lawn Mower Co.
    1-662-266-7256
    www.SummitMowers.com

2. Duekster

Duekster LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

I know there is a niche's market for these types of unit. I have seen hills where you can barely walk much less mow. Most people are going native on these area and the grass will be high when they are mowed.

I am not going to put these in close quarters with fences and structures as noted in another thread. Perhaps scarcastically when you posted a thread I posted.

With those wide tracks, how do you suggest the last portion be handled.

3. doyles

doyles LawnSite Member

john
    that's alot of money for only a 34" mower.
    i do like the idea and design.
    could you build one bigger ?

4. johnwright238

I can build a 60 for not much more but wanted to use the 4 basic models I offer to get the awareness out there and get this ball rolling.

5. johnwright238

It is a pain to manually take care of the sections along a fence line with a weed eater or push mower. :((

6. Duekster

Duekster LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

I know but the wide tracks are going to leave something. Less for sure but something.

7. coxslawncare

coxslawncare LawnSite Member