remote for start ups

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by garciajj612, May 11, 2014.

1. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

Posted via Mobile Device

2. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

It happens if a larger customer base can be maintained, but that goes beyond the math of service call billings.

3. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

Prolly so. I'm doing a walk-thru on Monday with the new guy, the remote is invaluable for systems over 15 zones, this one is 90 zones with double clocks.Unless you've got a golf cart to go back and forth, remotes are the way to go. :clapping:

4. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

Is this the old guy taking the new guy, or the old old guy taking the new new guy or is this the old old old guy, taking the new new new guy for the stroll? I think the only common denominator is the old guy. Or is it the old old old guy? Whatever it is, it's a lot in dog years. :)
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Mike Leary

All of the above, the "new guy" is Jim's age and has a hell of a lot to lean, if ever. :cry:

6. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

Then he's all washed up, over the hill set in his ways, opinionated, tunnel visioned, stubborn and stupid. No wait, that's what my ex wife says about me :)

He'll be fine mike.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Mike Leary

:laugh: If he brings a clipboard to take notes, I'll feel better. :waving:

8. irritation

irritation LawnSite Gold Member

Hope you got it ready. It could be fun if you have remote or other electrical problems. I would want a man, radios and a golf cart.

9. Mike Leary

I'm not only ready, I have all the run times, etc., in my files. I bought the client a remote last year and he has a golf cart; I'm the man unless digging is involved. :rolleyes:

10. irritation

irritation LawnSite Gold Member

That's scary, I hope you do not need to locate a hidden valve.