Remotecontrol skidsteer

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by finmower, Dec 26, 2006.

1. finmower

finmower LawnSite Member

2. stumpslawncare

stumpslawncare LawnSite Member

LOL that would kinda year up the lawn wouldn't it?

3. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

Dingo on crack! That looked pretty dangerous w/ all of those people so close.

4. Dirty Water

Dirty Water LawnSite Fanatic

I really hope that was a Ditchwitch promotional project, and some guy didn't tear up a perfectly good SK650 to build that :)

I'm thinking DitchWitch was behind it, considering the XT1600 and other Ditch Witch machines parked there.

5. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

Yeah you are right... hard to tell w/ that thing though.

6. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

FOR SALE: One remote control, tracked mini skid steer. Demo unit, light use only, dealer maintained. Call for price.

The remote control has uses. There is a CAT 420 digging up nuclear waste out here and there is CASE 160 digging up unexploded ordance on the East coast. I don't see it happening for lawn installation anytime soon but you never know.

7. RockSet N' Grade

RockSet N' Grade LawnSite Silver Member

I would like to purchase that machine.....money is no object. Once I have it, I'm gonna send it down the street to my "favorite" neighbors home at about 2a.m. and help him "remodel" his yard and home....a D9 with a remote would be my first preference for a remote control item, but since Santa didn't put that under the tree this year....

8. Tigerotor77W

Tigerotor77W LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Germany

There was a magazine article on this Ditch Witch... I'll have to dig it up and see if I can host it here somehow.

9. Tigerotor77W

Tigerotor77W LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Germany