repair pice help

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by Frontier-Lawn, Oct 26, 2007.

1. Frontier-Lawn

Frontier-Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

i have a client that ran his lincon pickup over a sprinkler head and break it off.
    i reaplaced with with a hunter srs 4" and a prospray nozzle. what is the going rate to replace it?

2. $15.00 installed plus a service call.....

3. Flow Control

Flow Control LawnSite Bronze Member

4. Frontier-Lawn

what if i was there mowing when i found it? :waving: :waving:

5. lwcmattlifter

lwcmattlifter LawnSite Senior Member
    from NC

Did you have the replacement head with you at the time? You still have to charge for a service call or install labor. Take your pick.

6. Mjtrole

Mjtrole LawnSite Member

are you looking for somebody to tell you that you should do it for cheap since you are already there cutting the lawn...........

Still waiting?

7. That was funny:laugh:

8. If I was already there and had a extra head on the truck then I would only charge $15.00...buts that just me....

When I upgrade a controller for a customer and they don't want the old controller I always keep them for special circumstances.
    I did a service call for existing customer who is a single divorced mom who's esp4si had seen better days. I told her it was her lucky day and I will give her a esp6si for free. She only paid for 1 head replacement, a dv-100 diaphragm and a service call....

9. Frontier-Lawn

im just starting in on the head replacement for my clients, that way they dont have to go to someone else. i want to be a one stop shop. :drinkup:

10. zman9119

zman9119 LawnSite Senior Member

Well... whats the cost of a dictionary?

It might come in handy.

-------------------------------------------

As for the repair cost, t + m + mark-up = repair cost