1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by No Rush, Feb 17, 2008.

1. No Rush

No Rush LawnSite Member

This is at a store where I put the system in; the driveway design doesn't work for large trucks. Also, while I was working here a car ran right over the same area. The driver was a kid who dropped his cigarette in his lap. I moved two sprays heads away from the curb and reconnected the lateral to a row which runs parallel to the road.

2. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

That isn't a bad idea but in our area they use big rock bolders......funny how people don't seem to run over them.
  3. No Rush

No Rush LawnSite Member

I tried and tried and tried to convice them to put bolders but they wouldn't let me so I put rocks; they were happy.
  4. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

Because of course it would be Walgreens fault that people cant drive worth a darn. Always someone elses fault, cant blame the store I guess. Nice work. Did you bring all that rip-rap in on pallets and flatbed?
  5. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

I have a few dunkin donuts that I service , same deal. TT,s always running over the sides.
  6. Green Sweep

Green Sweep LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Pittsburgh, PA

Same here, my systems are at Bob Evans.
  7. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

Be careful when mowing. you don’t get some of those rocks under your mower.:drinkup: