Replacement tires for Lesco WB

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by VnDrWLawnCare, Feb 5, 2005.

1. VnDrWLawnCare

VnDrWLawnCare LawnSite Member

I was wondering where a good place would be to buy some replacement tires for a Lesco Hydro WB. I would like to keep the same style and tread design. I havent checked with my local Lesco dealer, but think they may be a bit more expensive than some other places. From my lesco pamplet it says the drive tires are 16-ich X 6.50-inch pneumatic with ball bearings.

Any options or help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
    Eric :)

2. AlbeLawn

AlbeLawn LawnSite Member

I always get mine from my local tire dealer. You would be amazed at what a good dealer has in stock. I normally get the new pair installed for like $30. Just call around and see what you find, you will be surprised.
    Jim Albenesius
    Albenesius Lawn Service

3. JoeinJasper

JoeinJasper LawnSite Member

4. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

5. Texas Mower Parts

Texas Mower Parts LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

Is this it, 16x6.50x8? We have several different brands and tread patterns to chose from. They range in price from $17.37-$26.38 for the 4 plys, the 2 plys are a little cheaper. Let me know if we can help. As always $7 flat shipping. Thanks

6. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

Discount Tires can get any Carlisle tire for mowers and they mount them and fix flats free...and you get new valve stems.

7. traman

traman LawnSite Senior Member

LandscapeSupplyOnline
    Sponsor part # 68211 are tires ,can you also get the wheels to match for exmark laxer z hp 52 inch

8. specialtylc

specialtylc LawnSite Bronze Member

Its best to stick with the same brand when replacing tires. Example , the Carlisle are about 1.5 inches narrower and a little shorter than the Chin chen in that size. I bought some of the Carlisle for my Hustler WB and they wouldnt work. So I ordered some Cheng chins from J thomas and they sent me the Carlisles instead . I had to go to the Hustler dealer to get the right ones.

9. VnDrWLawnCare

VnDrWLawnCare LawnSite Member

Thanks for the replies guys!

$30 bucks for a set installed doesn't sound bad at all. Albelawn what kind of mower do you have that you had those intalled on? I know lesco sells the tires but am not sure if they would install them, or i would have to take them elsewhere to get them installed. I think i have a discount tire near by so i think i will check there.

Thanks again guys

I will also try some of those links
    Eric

10. mikeyshane331

mikeyshane331 LawnSite Member

yeah i was thinking about getting a lesco walkbehind, but the price was so much lower i didnt know how good they were can you tell me if you have had any problems with it and do you reccommend it.